মঙ্গলবার, ৩ মার্চ, ২০১৫

My favorite mobile Phone set:

A mobile phone set also known as cell phone, cellular phone, hand phone or commonly used as a mobile phone is that phone which can create or make and receive phone call. The process of making and receiving phone call is through a radio link when moving one place to another place within the geographical territory. Connecting a cellular network by mobile phone operating company it allows access to the public telephone network. Mobile phone is a form of cordless telephone set. No moment can think nowadays without a mobile phone set. A street beggar to a president of country uses a mobile phone set to communicate with others. It is recognized that a mobile phone is necessary to all stages of people. I use a mobile phone set to make contact with my friends, colleagues, bosses and relatives which is very simple set made by Maximus mobile set manufacturing company, China. Its model is M20. Duel Sim card can pour in it. I use two sims in it. One is Airtel sim another is Robi sim. The reason why I use the mobile set which very low cost and simple. I lost a lot of phone set and got pain for those sets. Then I thought to buy a cheap set and no one make greed to have the same. Sometime when I forget to take it my hand or pocket the persons who remain beside me call to pick it up because they do not have any attraction to it. Although, I bought a tab mobile phone set but did not pour any sim there. My daughter uses that to play games and to watch movies there. Easily I can make phone call and receive to others call through this mobile set. I do not feel any trouble to communicate others. It belongs to me for a long time and a weakness has been created in my mind for it. A girl who is not so attractive to anyone at first looking but can be attractive when she remains beside one most of the time by her other attributes. Like that my mobile phone set is favorite one to me. I have fallen to its love and I love it very much now. If I lose it I will feel very unhappy for my present mobile phone set.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন