রবিবার, ১ মার্চ, ২০১৫

Birthday on first day of New year.

Happy new year and happy birthday to all my friends on Facebook. Facebook informed me more than 60 of my friends' birthday is today. I have to wish more than 60 times if I write individually. Therefore, I beg my pardon to all concerns not to wish individually. Many days before I heard a story from my friend that one of his foreign friend says- how most of your mothers gave birth in 1st January of every year? on the other hand our mothers are not same capable to yours. My friend replied there is a secret to us which you don't know to born on 1st January,here our mothers outstrip to yours mothers. Congratulations! once again to all my friends on Facebook on the eve of HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 & HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL CONCERNS.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন