সোমবার, ২ মার্চ, ২০১৫

A flashback about my school life:

Time is passing on and all are changing surrounding us but our memories stay behind of our moving. The memories cannot be removed from our mind; it remains as a valuable asset in our hearts. Sharing the past memories we get ecstasy to others. Some memories remain in our mind till to our die. Today’s moment will be a part of memory after someday. To me the best memories are the moments of my school life which I ever remember. These smiles or cries me when I keep in mind. A lot of unforgettable things have been experienced by me during my school life. Sometime these were supposed to be hilarious and sometime are lessons for a life. My teachers, friends, school building, play ground, class rooms are always indicating to me as awesome. When the flashback goes through my mind I discover nostalgia within me. Now, whenever I meet any of my classmates, teachers and so on, the memory of my past life comes in front me and feeling happy. Well, the lesson I have learned from my school is how to live like a human, how to face the risk and how to behave with others who remaining beside me are. Teachers guide me properly if I may complain later when I will grow up. Now, when I pick my memories up into mind I proudly can say I had a wonderful life during school going time. When I visit my village and meet my school friends in tea stalls which give me a full of joy as they were once very close to me. We gossip remembering our missing days in the school. In the moment of my writing this article I cannot move past as the flashback of memories coming into my eyes, although I have to write to complete my assignment. So, progressing slowly despite the past panoramas is floating before my eyes.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন